hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Work has started, 9am-5pm from Monday to Saturday. And my in-charge wants me and another admin student working there to continue working till school starts. Ouch, on one hand I want to but on the other...I also want my holidays...to slack at home and, you know, try not to think about growing fat. Haiz, so I've been lazy and I haven't been updating the blog. In fact, I forgot about it's existence. But the bottom line is: I'm lazy.
I wanted to stick a photo of my cousin's baby but then. Um, well, I suddenly doubted whether this is my cousin's child or my aunt's. So to play safe, I decided not to do anything with it until I asked my mum. And here's the scary thing; since I started work last Monday, I've been so tired and busy that I don't bother to check my inbox. But when I finally do check on Saturday, I found a mail from my aunt opened. I've never seen that mail, it was mailed last wednesday and I haven't checked my inbox until Sat comes. So here's the scary part: who opened it and how did that person ever GET MY PASSWORD???? So if any of you out there starts to receive weird emails from me, it isn't from me because I do not email without a meaningful purpose. Neither do I forward any stuff that is unimportant. Sy Rogers rock~ Can someone get his DVD set or something? I'm dying to go watch Bruce Almighty and I'm craving for food and I really want to sleep. So what the heck.
O sacred Head, now wounded,
With grief and shame weighed down,
Now scornfully surrounded
With thorns, thine only crown;
O sacred Head, what glory,
What bliss till now was thine!
Yet, though despised and gory,
I joy to call thee mine.
How art thou pale with anguish,
With sore abuse and scorn;
How does that visage languish,
Which once was bright as morn!
Thy grief and bitter passion
Were all for sinners' gain;
Mine, mine was the transgression,
But thine the deadly pain.
What language shall I borrow
To thank thee, dearest friend,
For this thy dying sorrow,
Thy pity without end?
O make me thine forever,
And should I fainting be,
Lord, Let me never, never
Outlive my love to Thee.
Be near when I am dying
O show thy Cross to me!
And, for my succor flying,
Come, Lord, to set me free.
These eyes, new faith receiving,
From Thee shall never move;
For her who dies believing
Dies safely in Thy love.
Amen.